Sunday, September 11, 2016

xXMandela Effect Part 2...Xx


Hello to my readers who's reading this. Okay, that sounds weird.. a-anyways, let's get started. Just as the title, we will still be talking about the infamous mandela effect. Alright, I'l admit that I really love doing facts and conspiracy theories. Courtesy of shane dawson. He's a youtuber that makes conspiracy theories and I really love him. He's funny. Back to the topic in hand. Let's talk about the changes in our world that we realize it changes.


Image result for interview with a vampire mandela effect

See...? We all though that it's "Interview With A Vampire" but it's actually "Interview With Vampire". My brain couldn't process all of this. I mean c'mon world. Gimme a break. You just have to erase the freaking 'a', do you?

Here's another example:

Image result for oscar mayer mandela effect                        Image result for oscar mayer mandela effect


You've got to be kidding me... Too bad most of the products are from America and maybe other continents, I got a confession. I live in Asia, Indonesia to be precise. That's why my english grammar is bad and why I didn't know about the mandela effect until, I don't know, two weeks ago? I forgot. Unto the next one:

                                    Image result for febreze mandela effect

Now, just as the picture above, the febreeze from our current timeline is actually 'febreze'. And the word 'febreeze' doesn't actually, freaking, exist. I might be cursing right now if that was allowed that is. I mean- like is- I mean like- I couldn't even find the right word to describe what I'm feeling right now. Seriously, I really thought and remember that it ws 'febreeze' and not 'febreze'. Weird... unto the last one:

Image result for sex in the city mandela effect        Image result for sex in the city mandela effect

Whaa....? I can't even- I'm speechless. There's must be thousands of names changed from the mandela effect (note the sarcasm). Maybe, later the word 'earth' will become 'erth' or 'eart'(*shuddering in the background*). Okay. I think this is it. If I can find more information about the mandela effect then I will make a part three. That's all, I hope you enjoy and thank you.

                                          Image result for thank you ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment