Wednesday, September 7, 2016

xXFacts about DisneyXx

Hey guys. What's up? I want to talk about facts now. We have talked about games, and now we're going to talk about facts because I love facts and because I can. But before we get with the fact, I'll put a link to hear a song while reading this. Okay... Let's go!~


Fact #1:

Disney once sold “Old Yeller” dog food. It was recalled in 2010 after a family alleged that their dog died after eating






Fact #2: 

MickeYMouse once stared in a comic where he sold speed
Not only are Mickey and Goofy seen consuming psychoactive drugs in the cartoon, but they also start a business selling them—and give speed to two characters without their consent.

Fact #3:
The display at the Choeung Ek Genocidal Center where 8,000 human skulls sit in a glass case July 26, 2010 in Phnom Penh province. Today the UN -backed Khmer Rouge tribunal convicted Kaing Guek Eav, also known as "Duch" age 67, to 35 years in prison. He was the prison chief and has acknowledged responsibility for overseeing the torture and execution of more than 15,000 people at the notorious S-21 prison known as Tuol Sleng. Kaing Guek Eay will serve only 19 years of the sentence since he already spent 11 years awaiting the trial in detention.

Fact #4:The logo Walt Disney have a hidden number which is 666.
Image result for disney 666 logo
That's all the facts I know. I search up some of them, but the last one, me and my friend found out about it ourselves. Thanks for reading though, Hope you enjoy, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment