Tuesday, September 13, 2016

xX Facts about celebrities part 2 Xx

Hello.. It's me. It's me again. Woohoo.... yeah. So anyways, today I decided that since there's a lot of facts about celebrities in the web, I thought that I could make a part 2. So let's get started. 

Fact #1:

The first fact is that Shakira was banned from her school choir because her music teacher didn't think she could sing and 'sounded' like a goat'. Whoever her music teacher was, the teacher was really harsh. 'Sounded like a goat'? Really? That's really, really mean of the teacher. But at least Shakira can prove that she do can sing, like a star. BOOM.

                              Image result for shakira

Fact #2:

This fact... is a little bit creepy, or maybe absolutely creepy. Okay, so it's the fact that Nicolas Cage was once stalked by a mime. He said, "I was being stalked by a mime - silent, but maybe deadly." Wow... Imagine if the mime is actually a killer, or maybe even slenderman using makeup. My imagination got too far. Hahaha... but seriously, it's freaking creepy to be stalked. Especially by a mime. Oookay..unto the next fact.

                                                             Image result for mime

Fact #3:

Jack Nicholson grew up believing his grandmother was his mother and his mother was his sister. Imagine that, when you hang out with your friends and they see your mother and be like, "hey, is that your mom or aunt or babysitter?" and you'll be like, "nah. She's my sister." BUT HOW CAN YOUR SISTER BE 40 AND YOU'RE PROBABLY STILL 10?! I know, weird. At least he still thinks his mother is his family and not a friend.

Fact #4:

                                                  Image result for facts about celebrities 

Really? She's allergic to perfume but still appear in the ad. Who knows what might happen when she inhale the scent. I still can't believe it though. I'm not allergic to perfume but I really hate the scent. Don't know why though, hehe..

Fact #5:

Meghan Trainor wrote her first song at age 7. Even at the tender age of 7, Meghan Trainor had already tapped into her creative songwriting ability. After learning the classic song, “Heart and Soul” on the piano, a young Meghan used the instrumental to write lyrics to her first song about how happy she was that her aunt married a Trinidadian man. How amazing is that?! I can't even play the piano at the age of seven. I guess that's why she's like my favorite artist.

                                            Image result

Fact #6:

Did you know  that Miley Cyrus's real name is Destiny Hope Cyrus. Her nickname as a baby was Smiley - which is where her name Miley came from. That's a pretty neat name. Well, I don't know any more comment for her name, though. I really wish my real name was Scarletmoon. That's pretty hardcore.

                                                  Image result

Fact #7:

Paris Hilton helped Kim get onto the center stage. Kim was her side kick at parties and she soon began to get the attention of the paparazzi for her curves and beauty. My friend is a huge fan of Kim Kardashian. I don't know if he, yes it's a boy, knows about this fact. If he does, I wonder what he's reaction is going to be. Whatever it is, I just hope it's priceless.

                                                Image result for paris hilton and kim kardashian

Fact #8:

Some of Beyonce's favorite things to do include staying home and watching TV and sitting courtside with husband Jay-Z at Brooklyn Nets games. I never though that a celebrity would love to do what any normal person loves, no offense to the people who don't like these activities, to do. I really love staying at home, watch TV all day, and watch Youtube. I also love Beyonce's song called "If I were a boy". My friend literally loves Beyonce, he loves to sing "Single Lady" at class. Even though he's a boy. Wow... this world is weird.

Anyways, thanks for reading I hope you enjoy... and maybe find this useful somehow. This is all I can present to you and I'll try to make a part 3. See ya later. ;-)

                                  Image result for bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment