Monday, September 19, 2016

xX Announcement....Xx


   Hello everybody. This video up here is a video taken when there was a competition at my school. The competition in the video was a 'Spelling Bee' competition. I always join that competition and always win. Probably because it's my school, so technically, yeah. Well, think of this as a promotion, because at October 1, 2016, my school will have the same competition as the video. It won't be just Spelling Bee but there are many others too. For example, piano contest, photo contest, singing contest and many others that I might forgot. 

If you live at Balikpapan, and is still learning at school. I suggest you to follow this competition. I know this blog isn't good but I hope all you still at school and live at the city in Indonesia called Balikpapan will join this competition. The more, the merrier, right? Anyways, this competition is held at KICS, East of Kalimantan, South Balikpapan,  Syarifuddin Yoes Road. At October 1, 2016 in KICS. I'll correct it again if I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment