Friday, September 16, 2016

xX Fun and funny animal facts Xx

Gooood to seee alll of youuu... I tried changing the greeting..... you don't like it, huh? Well that doesn't matters since today we will be talking about fun/funny facts about.... animals.

Now, before we start, I want to tell you how I got this idea. I was thinking about something fun and cute to talk about, other than scary and mysterious facts or myths. Let's have good laugh for now, okay? So....here's the fun facts about cute, little, innocent animals.

Fact #1:

This fact is just the cutest it makes me want to squeal in a really high pitched voice. But I can't of course. So the fact is that sea otters hold hands when they sleep to keep from drifting apart. 

Just how cute is that? I could die peacefully just by seeing the picture. Just kidding, but I'm not kidding by saying the picture is cute, though.



Fact #2:

This is cute too. The fact is that squirrels plant thousands of new trees each year simply by forgetting  where they put their acorns.

See...? A simple accident can make a better change. I wish I could pet a squirrel. They're just too cute for their own sake. It's just so beautiful I could cry....='(



Fact #3:

When playing with female puppies, male puppies will often let them win, even if they have a physical advantage.

Again. See...? I couldn't get enough of all of this, and I bet you can't too. No need to worry because I, ScarletMoon, will give more cute facts about animals. The next one is funny though.



Fact #4:

Turtles can breathe through their...?

If you answer nose, then it is incorrect. The correct answer is their.... butt. Hahaha... I was laughing so hardly when I read this. Can you believe it?! Turtles breathe through their butt?! Gosh, I can't get enough of these. I NEED MORE!! And so do you.

         

Fact #5:

Gentoo penguins propose to their lifemates with a pebble.

Now isn't that beautiful? If they held a special wedding then count me in. If you think that I don't care, then you're dead wrong. I wouldn't want to miss the cutest moment for the world. I think I could really cry.... but not in the laptop.

                  

Fact #6:

Macaques in Japan use coins to buy vending machine snacks. I know that monkeys are smart but I didn't know they were humanly smart. Using money to get food, don't they usually eat termites and not use money? Wow....



Fact #7:

This fact is kinda horrible. It's that in China, killing a panda is punishable by death. I mean, it's good that the people cared enough for the animals but this is going too far. I should add in "and horrible" facts besides "Fun and Funny animal facts".



Fact #8:

It's more of an obvious fact than fun. It's that spiders can't fly. Well, let's just be thankful that spiders don't fly. Think about it.

Those who have arachnophobia have to suffer if spiders do fly. They can land to your head, table, or lay eggs at your body or items. Or even worse, when you're sleeping and have your mouth open, the spider will fly to your mouth and live there, or even lay eggs there..... another reason why I hate spiders.

                                       Image result for spiders

Fact #9:

Sweden has a rabbit show - jumping competition called Kaninhoppning. I don't know what 'kaninhoppning' means but I'm assuming it have a connection with cometitions or rabbits. That's still cute though. Other than seeing rabbit competes to jump the highest, we can see who's the cutest. Even though it's not part of the competition.

Well, let's hop to the last fact of the day. (get what I did there?)



Fact #10:

Oysters can change gender depending on which is best for mating.

So, for short, they're transgender. Haha.. kidding, kidding. Geez, don't take it too seriously. Well, I guess they do it for the sake of not being single for the rest of your life a.k.a. forever alone.
                              Image result for oysters alive

That's all I have to offer. Sorry if it's not enough but hope you enjoy anyways, and see you tomorrow.

                                            Image result for thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment