Sunday, September 18, 2016

xX Deaths at Disney...Xx

Hi everybody. Today, I will be talking about- no it's not myths, or facts. I hope this isn't going to trigger anything or maybe affect the way you think because we will be talking about......

Deaths.

If this might affect you or something, I suggest to not read this. Well, I mainly thought you might get boring by reading facts and myths. So I thought, maybe, I could rise the intensity. I'm sorry if this affect you, I'm just running out of ideas of what to make other else than myths and facts. I also got this inspiration by a youtuber, called...... I don't know if I should tell you who it is. Who knows what might you do to him? I'll tel you if I make up my mind. 

One last warning. Do not read this if this'll affect you because we'll be talking about deaths. Now......let's begin. Oh, I almost forgot what kind of death it was. It's death at Disney Land. There has been many deaths and injuries as far as I've heard and maybe, we could talk about it.

 #1:

Dinosaur

This classic ride has become a favorite at Animal Kingdom and is definitely worth a trip to the park. In 2005, however, a man collapsed after exiting the ride, and eventually died of a heart attack. It was eventually discovered that the guest had an artificial pacemaker, and Disney’s statement was that the ride was working correctly.

See? An evidence that there's something up in Disney Land. I suggest you don't go here, but I'm not threatening. Just warning. They even tried to hide the evidence. 

 


#2:

Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster

This iconic ride at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is one of Disney’s only roller coasters and is a great attraction for fans of Aerosmith. Back in 2006, a 12-year-old boy was found unresponsive in his seat after the ride had finished. On his way to the hospital, he was declared dead from a supposed heart defect. Disney claimed that the ride was working fine.

Again, they tried hiding the evidence. When will Disney's secret be revealed?! I wish I could curse. Disney. Should. Closed.


#3:

Expedition Everest

One of Disney’s other coaster adds a whole new twist to the roller coaster concept. When you reach the tip of the mountain, the train tracks appear to be broken, and the carts go careening through the mountain. In 2007, a 44-year-old man lost consciousness at some point during the ride and received CPR upon his return to the loading platform. After reviewing the body, it was declared that the man had died of natural causes

..............I have no comment.


#4:

Body Wars

While this attraction is no longer at Walt Disney World, it was very popular in it’s prime and fans still crave its return. In 1995, a tragic turn of events found a four-year-old girl passed out after riding the simulator. The ride was stopped halfway through so medical personnel could attend to her. She was transported to the local hospital and pronounced dead when she arrived. It was reported that she had prior heart conditions before entering the ride. The medical reports found no evidence linking the ride to her death.

How? How?! HOW?!! How can she die? I don't know anything about this ride and have seriously no time to search info of this accident, I have no idea about her death and how. But I know one thing.... that Disney Land is cursed.


#5:

Mission: Space

This thrill ride is one of the most intense attractions at Walt Disney World, and for good reason. It simulates the G-Force one would feel if they were taking off in a space rocket. It is definitely not for the faint of heart. In 2004, a four-year-old boy with a pre-existing heart condition died after riding the attraction. The parents sued Disney claiming that they should have stopped the boy from riding and that they didn’t offer appropriate medical treatment. The case was eventually dismissed with prejudice.

Dang it... That could've shut down Disney Land for good. Curse that prejudice!


#6:

It’s A Small World

Sorry if the song is stuck in your head now! Love it or hate it, It’s A Small World is a Disney classic. In December of 2014, a 22-year-old woman suddenly lost consciousness after exiting the ride and died shortly after. The ride itself is a slow moving ride, and it was never linked to the cause of her death. The culprit was believed to be a pre-existing condition.

OMG!! This rides include moving dolls, I mean-- automatically . This could happen because the woman saw a doll, that was possessed, moving by itself. Then, after seeing the event, she got a heart attack. I've watched a youtuber talk about death at Disney's, well, this may not be something at topic but, there's a photographer, that was taking pictures. In one of the photos, there was a small figure at the ceiling. That could be the freaking doll!! Now I'm having goosebumps.


#7:

Pirates Of The Caribbean

This fan favorite attraction has spawned a very successful franchise that includes toys, movies, video games, and more. Unfortunately, in 2005, a 77-year-old women lost consciousness and eventually died after exiting the ride. There is a small drop during the ride which may have brought upon the eventual death, but the medical examiner said the victim was in poor health and had a history of ministrokes.

Still, out of all places, it's freaking Disney?! Disney must've has a connection with all these deaths. I just hope, one day, someone will reveal the truth about Disney, and that place, will finally close down for good. With all of these deaths, I WON'T go to Disney Land. It's a mustn't. I could die there. And I'm too young to die. 


I'm afraid that's all I have to present you all. See you soon.~<3

Image result for good bye

No comments:

Post a Comment