Friday, September 23, 2016

xX Interesting facts part 3..Xx

OMG!! Hello everybody! You don't know how much I miss you all. Okay, I'll drop the down the act, but it is still great to see you all. Likewise, we will be talking about some more interesting facts. I can't guarantee that you'll be interesting but, my friend at school know some interesting facts and I, I look up to him even though he's younger than me

Ahem.. Let's get to the facts already.

Fact #1:

Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.

Image result for human thighs are stronger than concrete

Fact #2:

Cockroaches can live for several weeks with their heads cut off, because their brains are located inside their body. They would eventually die from being unable to eat.

Image result for cockroach

Fact #3:

Scientists have tracked butterflies that travel over 3,000 miles.

Image result for scientist

Fact #4:

To produce a single pound of honey, a single bee would have to visit 2 million flowers.

Image result for honey

Fact #5:

The population is expected to rise to 10.8 billion by the year 2080.

Image result for people

Fact #6:

You breathe on average about 8,409,600 times a year.

Fact #7:

More than 60,000 people are flying over the United States in an airplane right now.

Image result for plane

Fact #8:

Hamsters run up to 8 miles at night on a wheel.

Image result for hamster wheel

Fact #9:

A waterfall in Hawaii goes up sometimes instead of down.

Image result for hawaii waterfalls

Fact #10:

A church in the Czech Republic has a chandelier made entirely of human bones.

Image result for czech republic church of bones    Image result for czech republic church of bones

Fact #11:

Under the Code of Hammurabi, bartenders who watered down beer were punished by execution.

Image result for bartender

I'm sorry if this wasn't much, but my eyes really needed glasses, so I couldn't use the laptop too long. I'll try my best once I get my new glasses. At least I'll comment the second comment. All I have to say are just two simple words:

Creepy. & Disgusting.

A cockroach will still be alive if they lost their head. It's like the headless rider from 'Sleepy Hollow'.

Another comment for the tenth fact. Seriously?! A church with human skulls and skeleton is no church at all! I would either call it a haunted house or Illuminati's church - or something like that - whatever that's connecting with skulls. No palaeontologist or fossils include.

Well, that was fun. Even if it's for a while, thank you all again for reading and I really hope you enjoy this. See you all tomorrow. 

Image result for bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment