Saturday, October 1, 2016

xX Heart-melting Animal Stories part 2b...Xx

    Good morning/afternoon/evening/night to all you cool readers reading this. If you're not reading this, you're still cool. I'm sorry yesterday was a bad and short post. In my country, it was nighttime and it was late, too, so I thought that maybe I could continue this the next day. I'm sorry if you had to wait a long time too. I was having fun at the mall, with my phone also all day. Again I'm sorry and enjoy the part 2b.

6. The nursing cat. 

    You may have heard about nurses, but have you heard about animal nurses? Don't worry, this is the topic we're talking about. Rademenesa, the nursing cat, as you can conclude by his activities can really set you back with his story of caring and nursing.

10 Heart Touching Animals Stories 6

    How sweet is that?~

    I wish I had a dog like that, I swear it's a blessing from heaven. This picture is gold.

7. A hippo and tortoise bond. 

    Natural calamities that can wash away everything that comes in the way. Yes, a small hippo, who was washed away by the tsunami by losing everything. Now where he came, he got  new friend, a 130 years old tortoise and they both became best friends forever.

10 Heart Touching Animals Stories 7

Another golden picture. Too bad I can't screenshot the pic in my laptop. Wait, that's it! All I have to do is to screenshot it in my phone. This is the most heart touching bond yet.

8. More touching animal bonds.

   Dogs are known to be loyal and affectionate to their owners. Here you will know about something more beautiful. From the past 6 years, this dog sleeps beside the grave of his owner every night. 

10 Heart Touching Animals Stories 8

    This is too sad. I don't think- I give up. I don't think any human can be compared to this dog. There's two reasons. The first one that is, of course, this is an animal we're talking about. But the second reason is the most important of all. It's because the dog is loyal to its owner till the very end. Any human would probably let go, but this dog, he come and treat his owner as it's alive. 

    Hold on guys....*technical difficulties*

9. Losing an ear.

    This dog can be an inspiration for every cancer patients in the world. This dog has proven that animals can also inspire human beings and if there is a wish, there is a way. It's really awesome how this dog was detected with cancer and how he survived after a treatment and now he is cancer-free.

10 Heart Touching Animals Stories 9

10. The saviour monkey.

    It was a factory explosion, which occurred in China. The most amazing thing here is that a monkey was spotted in camera saving a puppy from the explosion site. While he was running out from the factory, he carried the puppy with him to save his life. What will you call it? Humanity? No. probably Animality.

10 Heart Touching Animals Stories 10

That's all. I'm sorry if this is short......and bad. I'll try to make it better tomorrow. I hope you enjoy, though. It will mean a lot to me if you do enjoy this. Especially if this brings a smile upon your face. Now that I'm done, this will be 'see you tomorrow', not 'goodbye'.

Image result for see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment