Sunday, October 9, 2016

xX Funny quotes part 4...Xx

He~llo~

Take a guess what we'll be talking... If you guess more funny quotes, then yeah. I'm sorry if you're bored by this but there's just too many funny quotes out there. I'll just make it until  part 5 then I'll change the topic. Now, go ahead and laugh until your heart contents.

you little rebel - I am not quite sure why, but this made me laugh like crazy hmmmm                               Funny Pictures Of The Day - 45 Pics << in the words of @warrior4373 "truuue"

Funny Animal Pictures Of The Day – 26 Pics                                 My daughter plays noughts and crosses like this - or she draws another box and tells me we're playing the 3D version! Think outside the box #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #innovation  www.mbdstrategies.com

Minion police, cop 。◕‿◕。 See my Despicable Me  Minions pins https://www.pinterest.com/search/my_pins/?q=minions                            Youre more beautiful than Cinderella and your face is like sunshine

38 Funny Pictures for Today If You'd like, click the link to see more like this…                                       I wish I were a glow worm A glow worm's never glum. 'Cause how can you be grumpy, when the sun shines out of your bum? #quotes #glow #glowstones<<< my biology teacher has had this on her whiteboard for years
35 Funny Minions quotes and sayings #Minion #Funny                                     35 Funny Minions Pictures #Etsy #Danahm1975 #Jewelry\
One big round crouton covered with tomato sauce. Best salad ever!                                   So True..Anyways interested in working from home check this out…  #Etsy…
Funny Pictures Of The Day – 53 Pics                          38 Funny Pictures for Today If You'd like, click the link to see more like this…
MY SON IS LAUGHING SO HARD AT THIS! HE SAID TO CHANGE WORK INTO SCHOOL AND HE COULD TOTALLY RELATE!!! HAHAHA                        People who make me laugh until I'm physically in pain are my favorite kind of people. Minions Quotes
100 Inspirational Quotes That Summarize The Wisdom About Life                                                                                                                                                     More                   FUNNY ANIMAL PICTURES OF THE DAY – 21 PICS — BEST FROM NATALI ASTAR
I don't have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude and that's not my problem.                  Top 30 Funny quotes for Teens #humor images
The chains on my mood swing just snapped.  Run. #sassy #sarcasm                 Have some fun with your life - funny quotes - http://jokideo.com/have-some-fun-with-your-life-funny-quotes/
Gosh....unfortunately, this statement applies more & more these days.                30 Funniest Despicable me Minions Quotes #Funniest #Despicable me
Best funny quotes of the week, Top 30 | Quotes and Humor               SpotColorArt@Amazon.com * Beautiful New Trends * All Occasion GIFT Ideas & Home Decor, Wall Decoration, Art Design Everyone Love. Now on SALE * FREE Shipping
Fear has two meanings Chose what one suits you, what makes you feel right....                       Just like the saying goes, “fake it ‘til you make it.” When we face adversity, if we can put on a brave face, and just deal with it – we can make it through, even though we may still be afraid inside. Visit our blog at www.GuyStuffCounseling.com
Well it was hard to tell since their kicks were as fast as lightning. To be honest it was a little bit frightening.                      The minions have been used in a couple comedy movies, and the caption that goes along with the picture is very funny
People who wonder whether the glass is half empty or half full are missing the point - The glass is refillable                      365 Happiness Project 2014 – Quote 141   21 Inspirational Quotes From Pinterest to Help You Get Over a Breakup -Cosmopolitan.com                   Hilarious Instagram quotes that might help you laugh your way to a workout.
intoxicated people, children, and leggings always tell the truth//                   Minion Quotes Do You Have a Bathroom Funny Motivational Poster
Www.damienprojectfilmworks.com Www.numberonemusic.com/damienprojectfilmworks Www.chaosintoamasterpiece.com Www.jdrf.org Thanks for the support!                            30 Quotes about letting go #image
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJogm9estiO7rD9MDyNiMMg/feed                            I don't even belief myself when I say I'll be ready in 5 minutes
Truee.... or there asking incase its not a killer and its someone they know                           Funny Minions Pictures Of The Week - July 7, 2015
The most awkward part of your birthday is when people sing you happy birthday..                           Funny Pictures Of The Day - 40 Pics

The end. Hope you love this. Well, tomorrow the last part so I'm really sorry if you don't want it to end. Might as well talk about deaths for a change.

Just kidding. Or maybe.....

Alright, l'll see you all later. Bye bye~

                          Image result for bye

No comments:

Post a Comment